We are a church that is seeing God move in a mighty and incredible way! We believe in Jesus Christ and have a vision of seeing people Meeting GOD, Listening to GOD, and Doing what GOD says. We are a multi-generational and multi-cultural church located in El Paso, TX. We also make it easy for people to get connected and involved with each other no matter what the age or background and exist to create an atmosphere of love, acceptance and truth.
Every weekend we gather for our Sunday School Classes @ 9:15 am and Worship @ 10:30 am on Sunday. There are services and classes for your kids during our worship experiences on the weekend and during our Wednesday evening Bible Study @ 6:30 pm.
Here are some of the events happening at Scotsdale in the next couple months. If you have Facebook you can RSVP for the events through our Facebook Page by tapping or clicking here.
- Jan 5th: Brotherhood Breakfast Meeting 8:00am
- Jan 6th: Pizza with the Pastors 12:00pm
- Jan 8th: WOW Bunch Luncheon 11:30am-1pm
- Jan 9th: Quarterly Business Meeting 6:30pm
- Jan 11th: Youth Night 6:00pm-10:00pm
- Jan 15th: Women’s Live Deeply Bible Study starts 9:30am
- Jan 17th: MOPs 9am-11am
- Jan 27th: Financial Peace Preview 4:15-5:15pm
- Feb 2nd: Brotherhood Breakfast Meeting 8:00am
- Feb 7th: MOPs 9am-11am
- Feb 8th: Parents Night Out 6:00pm-10:00pm
- Feb 8th: Youth Night 6:00pm-10:00pm
- Feb 10th: Financial Peace Classes Begin 4pm-6pm
- Feb 12th: WOW Bunch Luncheon 11:30am-1pm
- Feb 21st: MOPs 9am-11am
At Scotsdale, we believe that God cares about the physical, emotional, and spiritual needs of every person. We also believe God has called and gifted every believer with a unique gift or skill set to use and develop for God’s special service. Further, we believe that every member of this church is called to minister (Eph. 4:11-12). Therefore, we will develop lay leaders who will function effectively in their respective roles of service and, in turn, train and mentor other believers for ministry.